Friday, January 7, 2022

***Dreaming***

 We got some snow last night.  

The above photo is the wallhanging that served as a background for my Christmas Village.  Our reality is below.  


Much like life, reality is a whole lot harder of a pill to swallow than the beautiful world of dreams and make-believe.   I find the further back in time I allow my memory to soar, the gentler and kinder I find life to have been.  

Dreaming of warmer, calmer, more magical days!
  
Brother Jim, Sister Rita, Sister Angie and Me

5 comments:

  1. Oh for the good old days,I'm beginning to sound like my parents....which is not a bad thing...I guess I just understand it better now.
    Warm hugs to you all
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What different scenes! LOVED your book, and am heading to Amazon this evening to write a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And sometimes we were in a hurry to grow up and didn't realize how magical those days were!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow is so pretty but can make a big mess too. Cute picture from long ago. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am dreaming of warmer days. They help me get though the cold ones.

    ReplyDelete