Thursday, January 10, 2019

Blogger is Not Being Nice

For some reason, blogger does not like me anymore.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what I am doing that it will not let me comment on anything.  It says I need to sign in, which I already am.

It's very frustrating...  

I have started a new blog with Wix, we will see where that goes.  So far it is pretty user friendly so we will see.

I will still try to post here and read other blog posts, but interacting seems to be next to impossible.

Oh.

And Gracie says hello!!  And she says I don't feed her enough.  (Trust me, I do!!!!!!!!)




4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! When will you give us your new Wix address? I never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Google is phasing out I think Google Plus. Maybe that's where the problem is? I haven't had any problems that I know of in leaving comments, accessing blogs, etc. Do let us know your Wix address so we can keep in touch.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I am not sure what'a going on. When I pull up your blog in the url line, it says "Not secure" in red. Perhaps that has something to do with your problems. Enjoy your day and hopefully it will all get worked out. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem commenting but it's ONLY on one Blog! I click on Comment and the page turns totally blank. Grrrrr…

    ReplyDelete