Monday, March 7, 2022

~~Famous~~

 


Gracie and I have been doing some random TIKTOK videos and the response has been amazing!  It seems there are many who can relate to caring for a senior dog.  

One of the earlier videos brought a shocking 618.3 K views and 102.4 K likes with 3,474 comments so far!  

This one I am sharing with you today has 18.0 K views, 2,041 likes, and 95 comments.  

There are many others that have gained a lot of interest as well.  I was informed by one of Gracie's newer 'fans' that she is famous, and it does seem so.  HaHa!   Gracie is not impressed.  

I know there are many of you who do not have a TikTok account and therefore have trouble viewing the videos --- So I will try to share some on here.  After all, she loved you all FIRST.    


6 comments:

  1. Awww, what a video image. It depicts love so strongly!! I don't do Tik Tok, so thanks for showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is amazing how many views your videos are getting! I'm not on TikTok so I would have never known! This was such a cute little video. You take such good care of her!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ❤️ My daughter has a senior dog and has to pick him up sometimes to take him out😢. Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Gracie on your fame. Don't have TikTok but that other video made sure I had my cry for the day. Love that song and it does speak to the dearness of yours and Gracie's relationship. Keep eachother close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just absolutely precious and Dolly's song is perfect
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete