Monday, January 3, 2022

LOST

Dear Diary,  Since I can't see too good to write, Mom will place this entry for me.  I'd like to talk today about how I used to hide when I was a puppy.  I hid when I was in trouble.  I know, I know.  You are now asking what could a sweet, shaggy bundle of curly fur with beautiful, big, brown trusting eyes do bad?  BOL.  Well, plenty.  But we won't get into that.  


I still find myself getting lost hiding underneath furniture at times.  Unfortunately, it's not from getting into trouble,  Oh, that would be fun but rather - I can't seem to find my way.  Yea.  I know.  Who would have thought my seventeen years would have brought me to this. I'm not ready to give up yet. I love cookies, steak and chicken, treats, walks, and to have my back massaged.  Gracie

 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww. No worries, Gracie, Mom will ALWAYS find you! She just follows her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still got lots of life left in you Gracie! Enjoy all the days you can! And make it a game of Hide and Seek with your mom! I know she'll go searching for you until you are found!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gracie, your Mom will help you find your way when you feel lost. Love you sweet Gracie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of him sitting under the chair is so cute.

    ReplyDelete