Friday, December 31, 2021

CHRISTMAS AT OUR HOUSE ~ EPISODE 6 ~ THOSE WERE THE DAYS

 Okay, enough about Christmas at our house.  

Today I bring back my Mom and my sister, Lindy.  Christmas past.   We had such fun back in those days when they were still here.  How fortunate I am to still have two sisters and two brothers still living.  

I've started taking down decorations, but I think I'll leave the Christmas village up for one more night.  

WISHING MY BLOGGER FRIENDS A SAFE, HEALTHY, PEACEFUL NEW YEAR.  

ANGIE, ME, MOM AND LINDY

2 comments:

  1. A great picture of you, your mom and your sisters! Happy New Year's to you and yours Bobbi!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo! Since most of the village is specific to winter rather than to Christmas, you could leave it up all winter!!! I sure would. Happy New Year, Bobbi

    ReplyDelete