Friday, October 22, 2021

Bunny Chase

Dear Diary,

This, from Mom:  Gracie, you wouldn't know a bunny if you ran into one.  She's speaking of my poor eyesight, I'm pretty sure.  Well.  I can report that night before last - in the wee-hours of the morning when Mom left me out to pee, I did indeed run into Bunny. No, really.  I literally ran into her.  And I can report that this old girl still has some life left in her-because there was a chase.  A very brief chase, but still. The only thing I caught was Mom laughing when she brought me back inside.  "You still got it," she said.  She must be as blind as I am cause I obviously didn't get it.  It ran way too fast. Gracie. 






 

2 comments:

  1. Gracie, I once knew a dog that was 17 also and she didn't look half as good as you. You are just amazing. I looked at the videos a couple of times and wish I could be there and give you a hug and a tummy rub. Samson says he'd just like to kiss your ears. We both admire you so very much and love you too.

    ReplyDelete