Thursday, April 8, 2021

AND WE SAY GOODBYE...

 This is a hard blog entry to write. 

What do we know about angels and how they represent themselves in this crazy world of ours?  From my understanding, there are good and bad ones and they come in many different 'forms'.  Only God knows the truth about them and how He uses them in our lives.  

The year 2020 brought an angel into our lives in  MANDY BAXTER.  I believe this because her presence accomplished a whole lot of good, which included:

* God showed me the importance of praying before taking action.  It's why we should pray without ceasing.  I never felt a peace about taking Mandy to the animal shelter ....  hence the rescue a week later!  

* God gave my granddaughters joy, laughter, purpose, and love in so many ways during a trying time  ~2020 PANDEMIC~ (while schools were closed and life was uncertain) He brought an angel into their lives.

* God strengthened them by allowing them to have this angel for just a while.  They became stronger by having felt the sting of death and sadness from losing something they had grown to love dearly.   

Had we not taken Mandy to the shelter for that week after she had appeared in our yard, I'm pretty sure she would have never gotten sick.  

Note:  Always pray over a decision, ask God's direction, and never make a decision without feeling His peace.   

Mandy's 6-month presence here brought so much to light.  

Thank you, God, for Angel Mandy and for the many messages well received.  

I believe we will see our angel again, and we will know her and she will know us.  Rest peacefully, sweet baby girl.

 








3 comments:

  1. Aww, I am so very sorry. You are dealing with this in such a God directed way!! Yes, I believe God has taken this situation and used it for the good you write about. You are so strong, but also have such a sweet and tender heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry:( Oh the joy she brought into your lives in this short time together. You will see Mandy Baxter again, I believe that! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

    ReplyDelete