Monday, April 29, 2019

How Did I Live Without It?

Hello everyone!  I'm back for my weekly post (I've made Monday my day for bill paying and blog posting)  

It's looking like spring here and I am loving it!


This past week we celebrated 2 birthdays.  Grand-Angel #1 turned 12 and we had movie night and an extended version of Easter with an egg hunt for Grand-Angel #4 who could not be here on Easter.  Oh, and did I mention I turned 64 a day later?  Yah.


There's a lot of drama going on here - business related and other - but I wish to speak life into all and focus strictly on the good stuff.  And speaking of good stuff - look at these beautiful faces.  God's love is just bursting out all over!!!


My birthday gifts included some wonderful scented candles, a heart felt personal journal, getting my car detailed, visits from the above angels AND....

A shirt I don't know how I lived without!!


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to all! You look smashing for 64! I love the shirt; did it come from Gracie!! Always good to have young ones around; they help us appreciate life so much better, even the hard parts of life.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, the third one is my favorite. A belated Happy Birthday! I hope the drams you refer to is not the bad kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday! Love that shirt. And yep, just focus on those beautiful faces when life gets difficult.

    ReplyDelete