Saturday, August 18, 2018

BooHoo

I'm having some trouble uploading pictures from my iPhone.  I think I took too many.  Like, way too many.  Ha!


Back from the beach, but still getting my bearings...

 I will be able to visit everyone later in the week, after I get caught up with work and everything. And of course, I have collected enough material to talk about vacation for weeks.  **OH MY**  I will try to make my postings short.


There's nothing like a little time away to give you a second wind.   We had a gorgeous week at a beautiful hotel with a lot going on!


For the girls the fun's not over yet.  Tonight is an indoor sleep-over in tents at Summer's karate place - Kickmasters.  They have been looking forward to it!  As for me, it's back to work on Monday.  boohoo.





6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! You went with lots of family? Can't wait to see all the pictures. So much fun that you blew out your iPhone, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fine weather and lots of family - of course you took bunches of pictures! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures... and such a beautiful happy family!

    The beach and the ocean and just perfect, unlike most of our beaches and the Gulf of Mexico here in Southwest Florida which is currently infested with Red Tide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of your family! Looked like a fantastic place to go on vacation to! Isn't it funny how quick that week goes but how long a work week might seem?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I look forward to many more:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you had a great time. Summer is a karate girl? Good for her. Samson wonders if Gracie was "glad or mad or both" when you got home.

    ReplyDelete