Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Go Here!! Please?

Please, please, please go visit Ellie HERE today.  She has finally put up a blog post ... it's short but sweet.  You will love her!  Marissa (my 10-yr old grand-angel) helps her with her blog.

Well, the Christmas village remains up because...

good news...

Jasper will be here Friday with his brother Jake and the girls will be here as well.  The train will be going round the tracks with all kinds of play!  Ho-Ho-Ho!!

I love having the grandkids here and I really have been missing Jasper.

Stay warm and Stay tuned...


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture this last one is. YEAH, great news about Jake! Marissa must be a computer wiz! Ellie; I visited, commented, and followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the greatest Granny! I hope you have a good weekend for their visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasper will be tickled you kept it up for him. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete