Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

The plan was...

Take me for a nice evening walk...


No nagging such as: "Come on Gracie...  hurry up...  you've smelled that same spot for five minutes ~ let's go!"



No pulling, yelling, complaining or making snide remarks about me lifting my leg when I pee.

Only wonderful & beautiful compliments like:  "Gracie, I love when you lunge at other dogs" and... "When you yank at this leash it makes me run and get such good exercise...  thank you Gracie."



You see....

Today is a special day.....

It is my birthday!

And I was promised Dairy Queen ice cream



But Dad wanted to go to Rita's first for an italian ice.



And when he did, the very nice, wonderful, sweet, beautiful, kind girl on the other side of the glass asked my mom if I wanted a doggie cone...



She hesitated, since we were on our way to Dairy Queen.  But then Mom said,"yea!"



So I had 2 ice creams!!!!

Best.  Birthday. Ever.

(minus the ear drops and pills I have to take for my ear infection and my sore paw)

Dear Samson, if you were here I would have shared xoxoxoxo




10 comments:

  1. Happy 10th birthday Gracie! You sure look happy eating that ice cream.

    Stay well my furend.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRACIE Happy 10th Birthday. It sounds like a perfect day in every way. That ice cream looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO ice creams!!! Best birthday ever. Happy 10th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Sweet Gracie!! A big Happy Birthday from your aunt Ginny and uncle Phil! I wish I could meet you sometime. You are such a good girl!!! Yes you are, yes you ARE! (my attempt to talk baby talk to Gracie.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Gracie! Good for you for getting two ice cream cones!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 2 cones! When you think of it, that's one for each digit! You'll probably get two next year too! (If you take the same route.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 10th Birthday and maybe not ten ice creams but two sure will do. Lucky you. Hope you had a swell day. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo...the BIG 10! (I's 10 too...:)

    Hap-Pee Yap-Pee Birthday, Gracie!
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

    Now.....got cake?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I am to wish you a Happy Birthday!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty, Gracie! And Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete