Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Gracie's Post: Promotion

Watching the house has always been my job.  I love my job.  When I bark at passersby and the Mom (the nag) says, "Gracie! Quit barking!"  I simply smile at her and say, "Just doing my job."

I have held this position for the better part of my 9 1/2 years. And now, a promotion.  

Gracie Phillip, watcher of the girls.


The job has its perks.  Cookie crumbs and candy breath.


Walks around our fenced in yard which I hate  which I tolerate but do not understand since I usually run free...


Lots of laughs...


For them, not me.


Intimate conversation....


Lots of petting...  

"Down a little, no up... up...  to the left... ahhhh that's it.."

And when the littlest cookie carrier says, "Grammy, can I take Gracie for a walk all by myself?"


I feel such dread...


But equally I feel so loved.




9 comments:

  1. Gracie, the three of you are so cute. I love these photos! Looks like you all have a great time together. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos of Gracie and the girls are super! And Summer is really learning how to do poses! She is posing like a model! Wonder if big sis taught her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gracie- all of you are so adorable! I bet you ha a wonderful walk!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grand daughters are adorable, Bobbi, and growing so much! What a wonderful time the three of them had together!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookie-carriers are sure growing up fast! Ah, Gracie, bet you can hardly wait for them to eat steak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the promotion GRACIE. It was a long time coming, wasn't it? You all look adorable together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL cookies crumbs and candy breath sounds a good trade off Gracie. Love all you pix together. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samson Says: Gracie, I feel so lucky to have come upon this post of yours. You have the sweetest kids to play with and I know they don't bite, tear your fur out, or jump on you like little Faith, the kid in my life, does to me. And no cookie crumbs for me either, so you are lucky, my girl and I am happy I don't have to worry about you. Your Samson, XOXOXOXOXOXOXO, I love you, my feisty Gracie.

    ReplyDelete