Friday, October 15, 2010

Okay... Smile!

Me: Gracie, C'mon... let me take a fall picture of you for my blog.  My blog friends love you.  They think you're cute.

Gracie:  I have a better idea, let's put twigs and brush in your hair and make you sit still while everyone stands around laughing at you.




Me:  That's it girl.  Smile.

Gracie:  If you see a smile on this face it's because I have gas.  And thanks for that by the way...   You know better than to give me chicken.


Me: Oh Gracie, you look so cute.  Now lets go inside... Mommy's got to go to work.

Gracie:  Sure, and without even so much as a Beggin' Strip as a reward for being good.  That's how you are.  




Me:  Oh Gracie, why are you so sad?

Gracie:  Well, lets see.  You yelled at me for having my chew bone in the middle of the floor, you haven't changed my water yet today, you told my buddy Gumby you were going to throw him away if you tripped on him one more time, you didn't share your toast with me, you pulled me away from the best smells outside - near the fire hydrant, you always have that stupid Mac on your lap instead of me.... and my ears itch!  Why do you think I'm sad?





Me:  Gracie I love you

Gracie:  Yea, well I guess I love you too.


********************************
DOG LOVERS/GOD LOVERS:  BE SURE AND CLICK ON THE YOU TUBE VIDEO BELOW.  IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

11 comments:

  1. She sure looks like a happy camper lol...well at least there is a smile on your face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst Gracie... you have some stuff in your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaves won't stay on my head! Poo!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling post! I love you too sweet Gracie!... doggie kisses... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! Sweet. Love the leaves in the furs look! Fall is upon us :) A great time for photos!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracie
    You are such a pretty fluff ball, with those autumn leaves in your hair.
    I am glad you showed me how pretty you are and for visiting me! Come back again!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved reading about Gracie's "hard" life. She is too cute! she is being very cooperative for her pictures; I have to bribe Koda to sit still. Usually he sees the camera and walks out of the room.

    what a touching video "God and Dog". I surely don't deserve either of their love yet they love me, that is amazing!

    too cute with the Oreos! I loved the tea party your little grand set up; too cute!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie's fall pictures are adorable! In the third one she looks so sad, I don't think she likes her leaf hat! What huge expressive eyes, but I must say that you have lovely big blue eyes as well! I LOVE the God and Dog video! And the cookie thief is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute.. Gracie looks very adorable wive those two fall leaves...
    Have a lovely weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gracie! Sophie would so love to meet and play with you.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall is Gracie's color!! :-)))

    I loved your post from Friday too!!

    ReplyDelete