I'm not sure what a New Years Resolution is. But I think it has something to do with change. So while everybody else is making their list... I've decided to do my part...
1. I will wait until after 7:30 am to start scratching my ears and licking my butt.
2. I won't jump up on Rissie the minute she walks in the door.
3. I will not jump in Mom's chair as soon as she gets up to go to another room. I'll jump in Dad's chair instead.
4. Okay. I won't jump in Dad's chair either.
5. When it comes time to clean my ears, I'll sit passively and allow Mom to dump that wet stuff down my ears and massage them... and I won't get up and go crazy, rubbing them all over the carpet and pillows.
6. Barking at passersby is out of the question. I will pretend there is no one outside of my window walking down the street. I will convince myself that it is a figment of my imagination.
7. I will sleep in Gracie's bed at night.
8. I will stay away from all bugs.
9. I will not chew up any of Rissie's toys.
10. I will not beg for chocolate. I know it's off limits.
In Return, I am asking that Mom and Dad do a little changing of their own.
I mean, a dog like me deserves a little respect. Don't you agree?
Happy New Year Everyone!
May 2011 be Blessed beyond Measure!!