Monday, June 24, 2019

Forky

Cool theaters with heaps of junk food is where you want to be on hot summer days (when you're not in the pool of course).


If you have been to see Toy Story 4 you will understand the pictures of Forky.  If you haven't been...  well then, you will look at Forky and wonder...


The kids were delighted to participate in making their very own Forky.


I found this sign on the bathroom stall wall. Good ol' Dr. Seuss always knows the right things to say!


Jake shows off his Forky.


Marissa says, "Meet Forky".


Summer's Forky and Rissi's Forky seem to be getting along just fine.


We had to keep an eye on them.  They were looking for the trash.  *wink, wink*  Yea, you know what I'm talking about you Toy Story 4 people out there.


These grands are wild, crazy, amazing, and bums.  Yea, you heard me right.  They bummed all of my quarters off of me to get surprise toys in the above kid-magnet machines.  It was a fun day and a great way to kick off the start of summer.


Dear Diary,

Mom said, "Stop scratching your chin, stop biting your feet, stop licking the bed all night.  Gracie, you're bored!  You need a play date with Ellie!"  And so the annoying amazing Ellie came down to play and irritate me  smell my butt.  She peed and pooped in my yard and ate my food and drank my water and even tried to play with my toys.  Mom said, "maybe you need a walk, Gracie.  Maybe that's why you are bored." I was like - yea - I think you hit the nail on the head Mom!  And so we did the neighborhood walk.  Halfway through she's like, "Gracie you're tired."  And then she began pulling me down through the yard to go home.  I resisted and said, No...  the whole walk please!!  But she claimed to know best.  It was my limping that gave it away.  "Not ready yet," she said. Drag me, I said.  Just don't take me home yet.   So.  I got a half-a-walk and a visit with Thunderbolt Ellie and I didn't scratch or bite or lick quite as much last night.  I slept.  But today is a new day.  And ----  I'm bored.

Gracie.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie, but am enjoying the pictures. So sweet that Summer took her doll. And Marissa's hair seems to be lighter, maybe it does that in the summer. I may have to give these forkies a closer look and see if we can make them. So glad Gracie is well enough to be bored!! That figures, because she can't do all the things she usually does that make her tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so; it looks cute in the previews I've seen. Looks like you all had a great time! Happy summer!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that it's a very good movie. And Summer, how she's grown up! You are so blessed with these kids, my friend.

    Samson Says: She's blessed with that adorable, sweet (?) little dog too. I just love how feisty she is. Yes, Gracie, I'm talking about you. I think of you often and am sending you a whole bunch of love. XOXOXOXOXOXO Your, Samsom

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Daughter and Granddaughters went to see the movie and love it! Gracie, don't be bored, it's Summertime and time to enjoy it:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete