Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wishes

Time is marching on and each day brings a new adventure.  Ask Anvil.  He's being featured on the front page of the magazine "Off I-68" for the quarter.  He looks pretty excited, don't ya think?



While sifting through photo's to use for my post, I ran across a couple of the kids
 from several years ago.  

Summer

I miss rocking my grand babies.  Summer still allows me to rock her 4-year old self occasionally though.  It gets me through.

Daddy and Jasper

Spring has sprung and our walks have some lovely eye candy to behold in places.


I love dandelion's even though many refer to them as weeds.  These bright yellow wildflowers are beautiful scattered through the lush green grass.


 But.  Soon they become wishes.  And then they are gone.


Spring is showing amazing color this year.  We are planning a lot of fun things with the grandkids.  God willing, it will be a great summer.


Soon the rain will be done.  And the deck will get finished.  Soon.



Dear Diary,
It has rained for several years months days now.  I need a walk.  Bad.  Gracie.


4 comments:

  1. Your spring is so very beautiful!
    I love all those pretty flowers!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anvil is famous, in a small way, anyway. Looking good!
    Lovely flowers - even the spent ones, everyone likes to blow those seed puffs, me included. :) I'll bet those beautiful grandkids can hardly wait for that pool to be ready. Ah - Spring!

    Sorry about the rain, Gracie, it's one of those necessary things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anvil looks like he just belongs there; that he is meant to be part of your front yard decor :)

    They do grow up so quickly, don't they? They are wonderful at any age, but always so nice when you can cuddle with them.

    Sounds like a wonderful spring and summer ahead for you all!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Anvil. Congratulations on the cover. Hope you and the grandbabies have a lovely summer.

    ReplyDelete