Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Dog's Life

Dear Diary,


My human, who calls herself Mom, has lost her marbles.  No,  really.  I knew she was kind of wacky when on our walks she started putting my defecation in bags and bringing it home with us.  One day she's yelling at me for doing such a thing on the floor, next day she's dragging it home from afar.  Who can figure her out?





But I put up with her and her shenanigans because she does toss me  some pretty tasty treats once in a while.  However... the lady has a lot of fun at my expense. 


This outfit's five years old for crying out loud!  I've put on a few pounds since then.  When I heard her saying "oh, Gracie... look what I found..." I knew I was in trouble.  But what the heck, gotta keep  her happy.




It wasn't bad enough that she poured me into a dress that barely fits... but then she parades me outside for all the world to see.  Ugh!



I'm going to bed now and I'm going to try to forget this day ever happened.  Gracie.

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Gracie!
    Your Mommy is just being a good citizen, don't worry, she's not crazy..... well, not really... you have gotten too big for your dress, but it is really cute!
    Now quit hiding yourself and go play like a good girl!
    Jack N Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Gracie... your look adorable in your little purple outfit! Big doggie kisses to you! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give almost anything for you to train a few of my neighbors that believe it's perfectly OK for my grandchildren to play in the same yard(ours) with the unwanted deposits left by their precious dogs.

    It's good to hear about a responsible dog owner. Gracie is lucky to have you.

    Thanks for the visit and the gracious comment you left. I hope on your next visit you'll sign up as a follower. I'm enjoying following you...and Gracie of course.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie, the things you have to put up with! But you are the cutest, you know!

    Yes, NYC is a must. No place like it. Put it on your 'list'.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you get to go somewhere! Our mom worked as a volunteer for a year to raise money to get a dog park built now she's afraid to take us because the other owners don't follow the rules!

    Wags,
    Oreo and Sunny (our human sister named us, she names everything by what it looks like!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Gracie, I love the picture of you snoozing! You are a very cute little doggie and mommy just wants to show you off. As far as the poop goes, you really are not allowed to leave it behind. So mommy is doing the right thing.--Inger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gracie..you lil' princess...I'm your newest follower and if you ever need any help and guidance in understanding humans....contact me immediately..hear!

    ReplyDelete