Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Oh The Things You See...

Good news.  Yesterday when I discussed the possibility of a walk with Gracie, I got the tilted head really, a walk? look.  4X.   As if.  She could hear me.  Awe!!!!   My girl actually heard what I said!  For the moment, anyway.  I test her throughout the day with not much response.   But still.  I'm grateful for her brief bits of returned hearing.  

Do I want to go for a walk?  Is the Pope Catholic?  Well... Like... yea!!!

And so, a walk it was.


We are having spring-like weather here in Western Maryland.  How's your winter been holding up?  No real snow here yet and no complaints on that fact.


Ummm...  is someone missing a support apparatus thingy?  Oh, the things you see along the way when you walk the streets on a winter's day.




3 comments:

  1. That's great that Gracie was able to hear asking if she wanted to go on a walk :) Maybe she is selectively hearing these days :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! And now she is all tired out; time for a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like that walk really took something outta of her. sleep sleep and drea. glad some of her hearing has come back. keeping you in my prayers GRACIE. love you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete