Friday, April 6, 2018

Scrapbook of Easter Day

Gary got me a new iPhone 10X for my birthday... yay!  I needed it.. my phone had gotten s-o s-l-o-w. The camera is awesome, but for some reason my photo's are showing up blurred as I post them to blogger.  The better the technology, the more complicated.  Or maybe it's just blogger.  I'm losing interest.....  

but... anyway... 

I finally got my Easter pictures downloaded (that too, was an issue) 

 and I can now share... blurred and all.  

Those of us that went to church dressed up all purdddddy....


Then we came home and dressed down for the easter egg hunt.


Every single one of our grandkids were present!


I am amazed at how they have grown through the years.


I note the changes in each one and I am in awe.


It's funny how life is.  A lot of changes can take place but if we look for the good in those changes life just keeps on getting better.


 Eggs, eggs and more eggs were found.


This was Greyson's first time here for the egg hunt...  and Silas's first time here.  We were truly grateful for this family coming all the way from NJ for Easter.






Jake tries to play Mr. Cool leaning against the golden ear.


I did mention how I can't believe how these kiddies have grown, didn't I?


We had a delightful time!




Cousins bonded....


Laughter and joy filled the air...


And when all was said and done we had some pretty tired bunnies on our hands...



I was glad to see Jake enjoying the book I made for each of them..  "The Lamb and Me" to go with their plush stuffed lambs.  The book was a reminder of Easter's real celebration of Jesus.



Later it was dinner at Rocky Gap with Gary's uncle and all the rest.


The food was fabulous and ....

just look at the smile on that face...


Ahhhhh...  dinner on the lake.  What a perfect ending to a perfect day....








Gracie enjoyed the chaos and loved the attention she got from all the kids.  She was the first one to hit the bed and ... she ... was.......     out!


Hope everyone had a blessed Easter day.  We are now thinking through the bitter cold winds and repeated snow accumulations...  of spring.  We know it's somewhere out there...  if you locate it could you send it our way?


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely holiday. How wonderful that everyone could be together - especially the grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesomely perfect Easter, and great pictures! I did not notice any blurriness, I think all the fun overshadowed the blur. Organized chaos at it's best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful family gathering for the holiday. you're right they grow up fast. enjoy. gracie good to see you in in all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am about to replace my phone too! It isn't something I look forward to but it is time:( Love seeing all of these sweet pictures! SO many happy times! Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birthday? Belated Birthday wishes! Looks like a chilly Easter, thankfully no snow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete