Saturday, October 8, 2016

Clinton + Trump = Circus... and now My New Thoughts on It.....

So how many of you will be watching the presidential debate tomorrow night?   
It's a circus, right?


My choice for Republican candidate was either Rubio or Cruz.  Unfortunately that was not meant to be.   In my opinion, Trump is a pig who is full of himself.   Don't get me wrong.  He will have my vote.  


Putting all propaganda aside,  Hilary stands for all that I am against.  She will likely be an extension of Obama.  Obama stood for everything I was against as well.  So Hilary is 100% out!  


And since Trump is the other candidate,  I see him as the better of the two evils.  Will he follow through on his promises?  Who knows.  They both lie.  


I have prayed for direction. 


And I am sure between now and the vote there will be lots more propaganda on both sides and a continuation of lies and lots of money spent to 'entertain' us by bashing the other candidate.  


There is a time and season for everything I suppose...


And if we vote our conscience and for what we believe to be the best for our country moving forward...


 God will take care of the rest.  And all will work together for good.  


Our country seems to have become so divided since Obama took office.  Everywhere I go I hear the same thing. We used to love our fellow man and have respect for our leaders.  We lived by a rule of common sense.


Just as the seasons come and go...  our leaders will come and go as well.


Maybe we should not take it all so seriously.  Maybe we should just watch, listen, and vote...  leaving the rest to God and trusting Him.  One thing is for sure.  The judging, bickering, fighting, hating, backstabbing, and accusations against one another needs to come to an end and we need to stand united once again.


Matthew 12:25
    And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:


    AND.....  AFTER THE DEBATE:

    MY THOUGHTS:

    The proud man, #DonaldJTrump has showed humility and repentance in regards to this latest skeleton which has been dug up from his past. Who would have thought the phrases "I was wrong" and "I am sorry" would ever come from this proud, arrogant man before. I have noticed photo's going around where his 'team' have been praying around him and praying with him and over him... and it is in my opinion for the moment anyway, that God has allowed all of this junk to come out in order to humble him. How else would he emerge victorious in last night's debate? How could he have pulled off last night's assault on him with such humility, dignity, repentance and grace after what was released recently? And... went on to put Clinton back on the defense... ?? Only by the grace of God. Trump was believable ... Clinton was not. Now, I am sure more dirt will be dug up and more skeletons revealed between now and then (the election) but I will remain on the Trump Train as long as Trump appears to stay humbled, truly repentant and focused. I can see God working.. Keep looking up #DonaldJTrump! #election2016#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

3 comments:

  1. I cannot, in good conscience, consider either of the main candidates. There is just no way, no how. They say to not vote for one is a vote for the other. I'm hoping, praying, meditating, thinking, wanting, something to change the course we are heading. There ARE other choices and I think a vote for one of them would take it away from either Trump or Clinton - IF we really have that choice.

    I'm going to go with something happening before we got to vote.

    Crossing fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! The election is not. I especially love the path, the pink flowers, and the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said! The election gives me a stomach ache:(. I watch the news channels but if they start talking about the election, I change channels. I won't vote for Hillary, no way! I don't agree with lots of things with Trump... But he gets my vote. I pray for our Country and a new direction. Hugs

    ReplyDelete