Wednesday, October 19, 2016

And The Storm Rages On.....

Another round of entertainment tonight as the stage is set for one last debate between the two most unqualified presidential candidates in America's history before the big election early next month. 

JMHO!

For some reason, when the curtain goes up, I feel my blood pressure rise.  

It will be an hour and a half of lying, manipulating, defending ones self, screaming, whining, insulting, faking, throwing daggers, and lying some more.  


To come to a conclusion of who will the better choice to run our country would be impossible based on the reputation of the candidates.  And so, we need to look at what they stand for and who they will choose to surround themselves with once they are in office.

Based on issues alone,  I will be voting Trump.   

Meanwhile, the storm gains strength and the next three weeks prove to be entertaining at best.  
It's sad, that electing president of our country has become a reality show.  But it has.  I blame the media.  The evil, manipulative, power hungry media.  

And I blame us.  Because we are the ones that the media feed on and we allow it to happen.

I don't know about you but I've about had enough.  I am ready to hibernate to the back room away from Fox News and enjoy a DVD,  Gone With The Wind or Tammy and The Doctor.   Something nice.

Or look at old pictures that smile.




Dear Diary,

I've decided to run for president.  Here are the reasons:  1)  Rumor has it I will be better qualified than those who are running now.  2)  I will live in a big white house with lots of rooms that I can run around in and a great play area outside.  3)  Anything goes (which means I could do whatever I want, whenever I want)  like...   treats of beef jerky into the early morning hours, permission to kill all the stuffed animals I want, and steak every single day and night.  3)  I can change the world!!  Collars and leashes will be worn by peoples, not animals.  All furry friends will be free to run...  and have all the fun they want without the peoples saying stop! or don't! or I can't believe you did that!  Cages for them, freedom for us!  Who's with me???!!!!  Gracie



5 comments:

  1. That DOES it! I'm voting for Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie has my vote, also.

    I think we are all very tired of this circus of a presidential race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am voting for Gracie. Thankfully son/grand baby came over for dinner so we didn't turn on the debate. I'm voting for Trump because I'm really concerned about the Supreme Court. I feel he has a better chance of nominating conservative judges to it. I fear a liberal Supreme Court, look what that got us with how marriage is defined, etc.

    I think we just need to get out there and vote. I fear so many people are disillusioned and don't like either candidates that they would rather stay home and not vote.

    No matter what happens November 8th, Jesus will still be king November 9th and that's all that matters. His kingdom will advance regardless :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's nice to have another choice, I'm voting for Gracie:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children pass through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked my after husband .So i explained everything to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back is to contact Dr Okolo,because it has really worked for him too. So I never believed in spells,but I had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the priest whom he visited. drokolosolutioncenter @ gmail . com So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the priest assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that I needed to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it was before,by the help of a Dr Okolo. So, i will advise you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Okolo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: drokolosolutioncenter @ gmail . com or call +2347031895935 / whatsapp

    ReplyDelete