Friday, September 2, 2016

BACK TO SCHOOL

My Grand-Angels are growing up....  


I cannot believe that Summer has started Pre K this year.  She loves it, by the way.   She's made a lot of new friends and gets to eat lunch at the same time her sister does.  Rissi is thrilled to have her best friend going to the same school.  They ride the bus home together.

Jake returns to all of his friends this year and seems happy to be back.  Everyone loves Jake!  He's that kind of guy!!  Always considering others feelings.  Always helping a friend in need.

I shouldn't dare blink.  The next thing ya know Jasper will be joining the rest and I will be left wondering what happened to the past few years.

Cooler days are upon us and fall is just around the corner.  A new school year.  New beginnings.   

The kids seem happy to be back to routine.  And I enjoy the updates on their progress and the cute pictures sent from my kids.  


Gracie says:

We have too many kids around.  They yell and jump and laugh and run and carry on getting on my last nerve.  
JUST KIDDING!  GOT MY PAWS CROSSED! BOL!   I love the little cookie carriers and I miss them when they are gone.  


5 comments:

  1. Great back to school pictures!! Sad too though. Kids growing up so fast, and summer practically over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRACIE cookies will always be a treat. School days are happy days indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they have a great school year! The kids here have been back since August 8th (which is so funny since that is still in the middle of summer)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures, Bobbi. Hard to believe it's September! I know you enjoy hearing about the grands' experiences at school. Wishing you a very enjoyable weekend. Hugs to Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, don't blink or turn around! Summer is looking so grown up already! It won't be long and Marissa will be wanting to go out on dates and Jake will want to borrow the car.

    It's good when the kids like school - it can be some headache when they don't. Then I would worry.

    Enjoy every day possible! My Alexa is in love and going to college already. I could swear she was just jumping up and down in front of me and talking a-mile-a-minute about some thing in school. Sigh ...

    I'll bet Gracie does get bored when she doesn't get to see the kids all the time.

    ReplyDelete