Sunday, June 12, 2016

THINGS ARE HEATING UP!

Springs transition into summer is proving to be a bit...  shall we say... heated! 


And with summer just around the corner...  (Well, Summer is actually present all year round in our neck of the woods *wink*wink*)


Anyhoooo...  we are preparing


First, some good business happening at my office.  It's been a great year so far... thanks to many God-given, satisfied customers who I love.  Below, a glimpse at some of my newspaper advertising.


 I thought I might splurge.  And so UPS brought me these two big boxes last week which I had to sign for.  Can you guess what's inside?


Ahhhh... spring summer  whatever this season is that I am living in right now....  It is a time of preparing to kick back, grab a good book, and have a picnic lunch on the new deck.  But first.  Shopping for patio furniture for that deck.  Found a good buy at Sears for only $380 something...  I love the swivel chairs, they are so comfortable.  Glad I found this on sale.   Now to find an umbrella.


Spring summer ....  Spummer.  Yea.  That's what I'll call this season.  Spummer.   It's giving me fresh flowers daily.


A nice view looking out my bedroom window. 


The very best in entertainment....


And new things to explore.
  I think I like this new season of Spummer.


5 comments:

  1. No spummer here. It's 101 heat index out there!
    Cool patio furniture! I mean - they look like they will not be uncomfortably hot. So nice that you have the pool right off your bedroom - is there a patio door to sneak through in the night for a romantic swim?
    Enjoy your spummer, whilst I sweat from summer ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deck around the pool looks beautiful. Love the table and chairs. Be sure to get a colorful umbrella. Your ad speaks volumes about how much your customers love and appreciate what you do for them. The new EARS are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the patio furniture! Nice compliment to the deck. I like the term spummer, though I think we went from winter to summer here I think. Enjoy all summer has to offer you all!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Christmas, and I'm a Dachshund running for da mayor of Blogville! Head over to my blog www.pawprovince.com to check out my posts, and follow us too! And when the time comes, you can vote for me if you like in November! And did I mention I'm a show dog? Hope to see you at Paw Province!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hot here too! Love your new furniture! Have a blessed day and take a dip in that pool:). Hugs

    ReplyDelete