Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Life Goes On

These last months have been really tough ones.  I am working on getting back to routine.  I miss blogging.  I miss my friends here.  I feel out of the loop.  I need to catch up and regroup.  

On Saturday:  We will be having my brothers memorial service to celebrate his life.  I will have a contentment in leaving this behind me afterwards.  I really miss him and it is hard to accept that he is gone.  

But, life goes on...  And I am grateful for the many wonderful people, family and friends who are in my life.  



Dear Diary,

It was a normal day.  Four thirty pee emm came and I was happy.  You see, five o'clock pee emm is when my food bowl gets filled.   I thought...  I'll bet chickie bird is on the menu tonight.  I licked my lips.  My belly growled saying feed me.  And then, Dad puts my harness on.  Mom looks at me with an evil grin and says, "you're going to get groomed." 

Say what?  

And now you know the rest of the story.  Gracie.  


5 comments:

  1. It is most important to take all the time you need to adjust to this loss. If you feel ready to get back into the swing of things, then do it. Just know you'll have good days and bad ones ahead. We are all standing by if you need us. Sending prayers your way. PS)GRACIE you look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, you were tricked!! But you look adorable!! Was wondering how you were doing, Bobbi. Sometimes getting back into the routine can be a good thing as you continue to grieve the loss of your brother. You are right, as sad as it is, life does go on.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you are such a pretty girl today, Gracie. Welcome back, I have missed you. I know you have been in the land of grief for a long time. It is hard. People are dying all around me. Just this winter, two of my best friends. But we know they are in a wonderful place. And we know that God has a time for each of us and it was meant to be. Though that is not any comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you too but no worries we see you when we see you and just take your time we are always here.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobbi, it is nice to see your sweet face. I know you miss your Brother, but his memory will be in your heart forever. Treasure those memories dear friend. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your ways.

    ReplyDelete