GROWING OLD WITH GRACIE

My photo
Western Maryland, United States

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DOGS n KITTEH'S LISTEN UP

I am mistreated, neglected, ignored and nagged at.  Are you? Do you have some probs with your peeps and you'd like to get some pointers on how to handle the situation>?  

Email me:  graciephillip@yahoo.com

You just may be featured on my very own advice column/blog here

Together, we can make a difference and take back our role as leader of the pack!

Or something like that.  








12 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

That's cute!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for letting us know who to ask!
love
tweedles

TARYTERRE said...

i will tell my two kitties about your advice column Gracie.

Team Beaglebratz said...

This soundz like a T-rific idea! We know a few woofiez who wood love this advice colum.
Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

Molly TheWally said...

look forward to it. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Amber DaWeenie said...

Gracie...you's a lifesaver! {Isn't dat a piece of candy??} Anyways..thank you fur bein our Blogville Ann Landers. You's gonna help a lot of us!

Theresa said...

Gracie, you are such a big help to everyone:) Have a beautiful day, HUGS!

Julie said...

Oh wow, Gracie I am so glad I've found you in my time of need of advices
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Murray's Mouth said...

Haha Thanks!

Linda said...

So cute! :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

This is going to be fun -- I may have to submit a question or two, on behalf of 'the herd' of course! :-)

Inger said...

Samson Says: Sound like a great idea. For now, you can read about some of my complaints and Faith's too (like get that darned camera out of our faces!!!) on mommy latest post. She posted it today. Love, kisses and ear licks, your Samson, forever true to you. XOXOXOXO