Tuesday, January 28, 2014

***YAWN***

When the dreary, bitter cold days of winter settle in and things are a little slow....

There's nothing like a visit from our Siemens rep. to bring some life to into our doldrums.

Dinner with Brian brought lots of laughs!  

And we even talked about business...  

a little...    


How's it going for you Gracie?

Well.  I eat.  I sleep.  I eat again.  Then I take a drink and sleep again.  **YAWN**  Let's see...  eenie meenie minie moe...  which of you toys can break this bored streak I'm having?


Lookin' for some fun, but Y'all are looking lame.  


So I think I'll just lay down a while....


6 comments:

Blackberry Lane said...

Fun pictures. I think we all will feel better when spring arrives!!!!!

S. J. Qualls said...

Nice to get out of the doldrums.
Ha ha, So Gracie "Shops" for toys and ends up taking a nap, too! I know another girl that does that.

TARYTERRE said...

I know exactly what you mean GRACIE. Winter is boring for sure, when all you get to do is stay home because of the weather.

betty said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening to chase away some of the doldrums. Gracie, Koda seems to repeat your life, sleep, eat, sleep eat, play a little, it truly is a dog's life, isn't it?

betty

Molly The Wally said...

Have a nice day snuggling up Gracie as that is what we will be doing as it is raining here....big sigh. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Theresa said...

Sweet smiles:) Enjoy your day dear friends, we are snowed in! HUGS!