Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Life

Life has been way too busy.  I was supposed to be "off" for the week of Christmas/New Years...  but that just didn't happen. Sorry I have been absent from blogging lately, but life has just been in the way.

Did you catch the video from my last post of Rissi releasing the balloons?  I know, it was a little long...  but my editing skills are about as sharp as my mind these days.  It was really sweet...  and I knew I had to do something with her idea so I put the video together.

We had a beautiful Christmas.  Candlelight service at church.  The grandkids lighting up our lives with their presence and presents on Christmas day.  Visiting with friends.  Going to movies.  Loving on our Gracie.  It was all good!





We are going to make it last through January and keep our Christmas village up for the kids to enjoy.

May 2014 be a good year for you!  God bless.




10 comments:

  1. We've been a little MIA in Blogville too because of the BIG house remodeling project. (I need a new ASSistant)..

    Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and hope it's packed full of lots of treats, toys, good health, and lots of happiness!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have seen the video. Blame the boonies... Cute cups, guys! Gracie is adorable as usual in that hat! :)
    Nice "seeing" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 be healthy and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish all of you a wonderful New Years!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you! And Gracie too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Bobbi.
    Your photos are great!!
    Guess who re-joined WW today?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2014. Have a tremendous Thursday and we hope you had an awesome start to the new year.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. We miss a lot of blogging during the holidays too. Understandable. We can only take on so much. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your comments today directed me to your other blogs and writings that I had never read. After reading your letters there, I was so happy for all the grandkids that have arrived since then to cheer you both up and firmly establish in your minds, yours and Gary's, that life does indeed go on. And often joyfully so. It's wonderful to see the difference in your lives. Happy New Year to you, your family, and Gracie. Samson sends XOXOXOXOs, hugs, ear licks for Gracie, and good wishes for all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable photos. God bless you all in the new year. Love you.

    ReplyDelete