Sunday, September 23, 2012

WEDDING WEEKEND PT. 1


Last weekend was wedding weekend as my beautiful stepdaughter (Gary's daughter) Stacy married one of the sweetest guys I've ever met.  I couldn't have picked a better guy for her than Vinny!  He is one in a million!

The weekend was crazy-busy to say the least.

First, rehearsal on the beach the night before.  Since I was not a part of the wedding party I was able to relax...  and enjoy the view. 





While everyone else was doing wedding stuff...


I made a friend.   Benji's owners were sitting on the beach enjoying the ocean waves, and they whipped out a photo album to show me anniversary pictures from a few years ago when they renewed their vows at that very spot.  

NOTE***  check out Benji's long eyelashes.  Are they gorgeous or what?


Such a picturesque place for a wedding!


 I couldn't help but fall in love with this shot (below) of another couple doing a photo shoot obviously after having just been married there.


Father of the bride and the bride (below).


At the rehearsal dinner Gary had a wandering eye...  (below)


We had dinner and talked about the next day and how it would all come together...



I think I ate too much!

To Be Continued....

11 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful place for a wedding. Congratulations and best wishes to the bride and groom and their families.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the bride and groom! It certainly is a gorgeous spot for a wedding. I can't wait for Part II.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place for a wedding! Looking to hear more about this special event!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a romantic and pretty location for a wedding.... sigh... just imagining the vows being exchanged, with the sound of the waves in the background makes this romantic- hearted girl's heart go pitter - pat!

    that shot of Gary with his "other woman" is hilarious!

    love the pic of you in the fancy gown, too!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty place for a wedding! Congratulations to the bride and groom!

    I don't know about Gary, you may need to put him on a leash, looks like he's gonna get into trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! You know how some guys get!!! lol!
    Is that `Miss Scarlet` in that last photo.......
    Looks like a wonderful weekend Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gees, Gary gets outta control when he's away from home....he needs a ball and chain...and...how comes dares a doggy on da beach and poor snookums Gracie is at home in jail? Looking frwd to the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love beach weddings:) Looks like everyone enjoyed it! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh Ms. Bobbi, puuuuuulease tell me dat woman da Gary man kissin' ain't reals! Ummmm, her kinda skeeres me.

    I can't wait to sees d rest of dis! Everybuddy looks so happy and Stacy is just beamin'...love it!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went to a wedding, too, this weekend - - - but ours was inside. I have never been to a beach wedding but think they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a beautiful place for a wedding! Benji is adorable!

    ReplyDelete