!!!Rescue Me!!!

 My name is Cabot. I am a 9 year old cocker spaniel. This is my story. I used to have 1 boy... but now I have 2 boys. When my second boy came just 12 months ago, my family suddenly didn't have time for me anymore. I love attention... I NEED attention... but with my new boy having been born sick, he has gotten all the attention and I spend most of my time in a cage. On Tuesday, my boy will have surgery and will take a long time to recover ... and then my family will have even less time to take care of me. I need a new home. I will miss my boys, but I would be so happy to have someone who would have time for me... to love me and play with me. Anyone want to share their home and  with a good ol boy who needs to be loved? Please? 

If your interested Contact my Grammy at 301-707-4796 or bobbiphillip@hotmail.com

Will you love me?

This is my boy.  Please pray for him.

Comments

I hope a home comes soon!
love
tweedles
TARYTERRE said…
Prayers for the little boy and dog. I hope he finds a good home asap.
Molly The Wally said…
We hope everything works out and a home is found soon. Have a serene Sunday and get some big easy on today.
Best wishes Molly
Inger said…
Oh, I hope you will find a good home. I will pray for both you and your little boy. This is so sad, but hopefully you will find a new home soon and someone to cuddle with.
Theresa said…
Hope you find a home AND I will certainly pray for that sweet fella! HUGS and Prayers coming your way!

Popular posts from this blog

The Death and The Lies

BACK TO SCHOOL

And The Storm Rages On.....